Please read the FAQs for information about renewal, continuing education, license transitions, and inactive status: BAC 2015 Renewal FAQs
- FEE (See Renewal Dates and Fees)
- APP (application Form # 1655 is required to renew)
2015 Renewal Cycle begins February 11. You may renew online or request paper forms at that time.
- On-line log in here: License Renewal Online
- Request a Paper Renewal Form: 888‑506‑4239 or 608‑261‑4460 for the Madison area
Transition to Barbering School:
- If you wish to transition the existing license to a Barbering School License per 2011 Wisconsin Act 190, all Cosmetology renewal requirements must be met to be eligible to transition to the Barbering equivalent. You can meet the requirements through online renewal or via paper form.
- If renewing via paper form, you must also submit Form R4000
- If you transition this license to the barbering equivalent the current cosmetology license will expire and you will be issued a new license upon completion of renewal.
- If you transition this license to the barbering equivalent the grant date of the Barbering license will be the same as the grant date of current cosmetology license.
- If you transition this license to the barbering equivalent you will no longer be eligible to practice in the field of Cosmetology in Wisconsin unless you apply for a new license.
- If you transition this license to the barbering equivalent you are subject to all Wisconsin laws and rules regarding Barbering professions and establishments.